Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the new VISIONS blog!  Using this blog, we can all communicate what's new, what's happening, and what's going on with the VISIONS planning grant for the Northern Neck of Virginia.  I'll be using this blog to share information with committee members, the duPont Fund, and any other parties interested in reducing poverty and building assets in our targeted counties of Lancaster and Northumberland.  If you have something to add, please comment on the post.  I'll check your comments and revise as needed.  For now, please just add this to your favorites, bookmark it, or subscribe with your RSS.  I'll be adding content over  the next week or so.  Please be patient with me as I learn this new form of communication!

I have also created a Google calendar for VISIONS, to post events, and have invited our committee members to view or edit as needed.  You'll find calendars on the toolbar on the Google main website, and committee members should get notification of any updates.  Committee members have the ability to add events, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment